The family support service offers one to one support and advice for families that need more intensive support. Each case is individual and support will be agreed with the parent(s) based upon the families needs.
Support can centre upon:
- Emotional Support
- Benefits advice
- Help with managing money / budgeting
- Employment / training advice
- Help with housing issues
- Support to attend meetings and appointments
- Identifying and accessing other services that may be able to help
- Referrals to counselling services
- Support accessing other Stepping Stones services or local groups
- Support with issues centring upon such domestic violence, substance abuse, mental health issues
For more information please contact us.